Here are some useful Rift leveling tips that you can use to help you progress through the game much more rapidly than would normally be possible. None of these leveling tips for Rift require any form of hacking or cheating, so there is no chance of getting your account banned or getting in trouble. All of the methods below work effectively for all callings in the game- this is just a general guide
If you want to level up quickly in Rift, here is what you need to do:
- Play in regular, short bursts- playing for 30 minutes everyday, as opposed to one 5 hour long session a week, is likely to yield faster leveling results. Why? Because you stay focused on the game more easily over a short period of time.
- Perform Rifts and Invasions regularly- remember that you get more points for completing the level than you do for defeating enemies. Therefore, completing the Rift or Invasion should be your primary objective. This will net you tonnes of experience points.
- PvP combat- PvP can provide massive levels of experience points, which will allow you to level your Rift character quickly. You would be mad not to do any PvP, even if you prefer fighting regular 'AI' enemies.
- Dungeons, which you complete in a small group, offer excellent opportunities for experience and loot. Please note that you need to be level 17 in order to be able to take part in dungeon exploration.
- Quest as much as possible.
- Do a daily PvP.
By following the above Rift leveling tips you will gain levels and experience extremely quickly. This will make your gaming experience much more exciting.
You should also check out the Rift Supremacy guide, which is the ultimate guide to Rift power-leveling. You will hit level 50 in the shortest amount of time possible using this guide.