I am always keenly interested in any new MMORPG strategy guide that comes out. Because of the complex nature of this genre of game, there is never going to be one definitive guide. Clever players can always develop new strategies to get themselves to the top- that's what makes online RPG gaming so exciting. So does Rift Domination bring anything new to the party, or is it more of the same old?
Here is my Rift Domination review, in convenient bullet points, so you can easily make up your mind:
- Rift Domination does have a very clear and concise method for building levels quickly. Although I said in the past that Rift Supremacy had the best power leveling guide for Rift, I think I might have to take that statement back. Rift Domination might just be the best Rift power leveling guide out there. Regardless of your calling, or exact build, or experience level, you will be able to hit the level cap very quickly. Supposedly you can get from 0-50 in 48 hours, although this seems like a bit of a stretch.
- There is a very accomplished beginner guide. If you are completely new to Rift and aren't sure how to play or what to do then this will ease your worries. In fact, I prefer this beginner guide to the one in the Xerxes Rift Mastery Guide. If you are a Rift newbie then the beginners guide in Rift Domination will be absolutely vital for you.
- Rift Domination features an in-depth guide to Rift instances. These are kind of like private dungeons (if you weren't aware) for higher level players. They can be very challenging. There are also 3 instanced raids.
- It has a strong focus on PvP gameplay. If you like PvP then you will love Rift Domination.
- There are full-color maps for every major area in the game.
- One big problem with Rift Domination is that it costs quite a bit more than both Xerxes and Rift Supremacy. The current price of Rift Domination is $47, which is about $12 dollars more than the major competition. Is it worth the extra money? If you are a newbie, or want to power level very quickly, then yes. If you have the extra money to spend, yes. Otherwise, you are better off with Rift Supremacy or Xerxes Rift Mastery Guides.
- You get a free bonus dedicated to Rift PvP combat, including how to build a strong PvP character. This is a very nice touch.
- There are free updates for life, and no hidden fees. You also get a 60 day money-back guarantee.
- You can pay by Paypal, and all major credit cards are accepted too. Payment is 100% secure. You then download your copy after payment.
Click here to learn more about Rift Domination, including what other users have to say about it.